EUROPEAN VOCATIONAL SKILLS WEEK 2020 AGENDA (Spanish Chamber of Commerce)
The project plans to give dissemination and visibility to the results obtained so far, through an online workshop organized during the European VET Skills Week, in which the Spanish stakeholders, Chambers and trainers will be presented with the following topics:
- Compendium of Best Practices collected by project partners about Vocational Training, Intergenerational Learning and Digital Skills in Austria, Bulgaria, Spain and the Czech Republic.
- Results and conclusions of the CVETNET survey on digitalization of European companies during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Presentation of the “E-FP” Program: Program promoted by the Chamber of Spain and the Créate Foundation, aimed at promoting skills and entrepreneurial spirit of young people in Vocational Training (Middle and Higher Degree) and Dual Vocational Training, through the learning of their entrepreneurial competence through business projects and an online environment.
- Presentation of the “Dual FP in the Company” Program: A cameral program financed by the European Social Fund, whose basic objective is strengthen the quality and extension of the Dual Vocational Training system in Spain by promoting, advising and supporting companies participants in it. This program is implemented by the Territorial Chambers of Commerce in Spain, which have a great capability to reach SMEs in order to sensitize them and bring them closer to Vocational Training. As an innovative tool, this program offers 3D educational content to SMEs who teach VET.
- Skills and competences to take advantage from the “liquid learning”.
- Questions and conclusions